Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Lederhosen coin purse.

This little gem was found in my Grandma Hertha's house when we cleaned it out after she died. My Grandma Hertha had a treasure trove of odd things in her house, and fortunately, I got to keep several little strange items. I'll have one or two more to show. This little coin purse was found full of 1964 quarters. Most of them I still have, some I have given as a gift. The 1964 quarters were the last ones that were mostly silver and they shine up really nicely with a polishing cloth. I don't think they're really very valuable, though. Anyway, here's the lederhosen coin purse: OK, so the video flips the words and you can't see them. On the front it says, "Welcome to Würzburg" then, on the back it says, "Be Happy When the Pants are Full". When you open the fly flap it says, "Well, What did you expect?"

No comments: